Important Information For Our Patients
Before your next visit:
- Patients must be accompanied by an adult if less than 18 years of age.
- Please be advised of changes in our policies to meet the Federal Trade Commission Red Flag Rules in identity theft prevention. Family Dermatology staff will ask patients to bring the following information at the time of visit:
- Drivers license or other photo ID
- Current health insurance card; and
- If the patient is a minor, the patients parent or guardian should bring the information listed above.
Click here for more detailed information on the Red Flag Rules.
About the office
- Phone: (856) 232-7500
- Fax: (856) 232-7506
- Hours :
Open daily at 8:30, some evening hours available.
Please call for current hours.
New Patient Instructions:
- Please print and complete our New Patient Forms. Bring these
with you on your first visit.
New Patient Forms are in Adobe Acrobat Format:
New Patient Forms (3 pages)
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, you are
required to call and cancel the appointment at least 24 hours in
advance. Failure to cancel an appointment within 24 hours will
result in the assessment of a $30 late fee.
Returned Check Policy
- Returned checks will result in a $30 penalty fee
Download of Adobe Acrobat
Questions regarding this website: contact